Monday, March 25, 2013

Thwarted by Technology

I recorded the first session of the Burning Wheel campaign I launched on Saturday. It appears that track has disappeared from my phone, so, unfortunately, a detailed record from which to build a transcript does not exist. That was going to be today's post, but you get this instead. It's almost as good.

Actually, it's not. Instead, I will write a summary to act in place of it, unless I can somehow recover the recording.

Edit: Apparently there is a limit to the number of hours you can have up on SoundCloud. Since I didn't plan on using the raw audio, I could have just listened to it in the editor and taken notes. I could upgrade to paid plan for $3/month, but that only allows me to have up to four hours of audio maximum.

I will be exploring other options before deciding how to proceed.

No comments:

Post a Comment