Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Gaming Group Implosion



Okay, it's not as bad as the title and above image might imply, but as of this writing, my Burning Wheel campaign is officially over. We only made it one session, which feels like dying in the first room. The good news is that it's an amenable split. One of my players is moving away mid-July, and there just isn't enough time in between now and then to have any of the major beliefs resolved. Life happens often.



So what's next? We regroup, and most likely will be switching to a more episodic campaign using DCC RPG. I've gone through most of the book at this point and will try to have some impressions up by the week's end. I'm really looking forward to the Sailors on the Starless Sea module, which I believe we are on schedule to run this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment